How to get Transcript of Shobhit University
Shobhit university Transcripts
Shobhit Institute of Engineering and Technology, also called Shobhit University, is a private institution situated in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a Deemed University under segment 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and authorized by National Accreditation and Assessment Council.
Know more about Meerut:
Meerut is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is an old city, with settlements going back to the Indus Valley civilization having been found in and around the zone. The city lies 70 km northeast of the national capital New Delhi, and 430 km west of the state capital Lucknow. Meerut is the center of education in Uttar Pradesh, India. It has multiple universities, 80 technical proficient colleges, 150 academic colleges, and 2 medical schools. The city also has more than 380 schools.
Courses offered by Shobhit University:
The most renowned courses offered mentioned below:
- B.Sc (Ag.)
- B.A, etc
How to get Transcript of Shobhit University and Documents needed to apply for the transcript:
Documents are the most important thing to apply for the transcript. Without proper documentation, it can be a hassle for all. Hence the documents mentioned below should be submitted in order to get the transcripts on time:
- Mark-sheets (Including if a failed/ re-attempts)
- Degree certificate
- Identity Proof
The process to apply for the transcripts:
Here is the procedure to be followed for official transcripts from Shobhit the university. Once applied it takes around 10-15 working days to issue transcripts.
- Visit the university to collect the form
- Once the form is collected, it should be submitted by visiting the university along with all the mentioned documents.
- The university will explain to you the amount that has to be deposited to apply for the transcript for which a DD has to be made and submitted along with the documents.
- The sets of transcripts/attested mark sheets from Shobhit University are given in a different sealed envelope which is stamped and signed. Accordingly, if you apply for 3 sets of it from Shobhit University, you will get 3 envelopes, each containing one set of records.
- Applying for transcripts with the help of expert organizations is one of the best ways. They have a special connection with the universities and once they get all the documents from an applicant, they drop an email to the university and they provide account details.
- Post getting account information from the university, they pay the university fees that are:200$+ 2000inr(INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES).
- The transcript is delivered within 10-15 working days of applying for it.
Worldwide Transcripts are among the ones who can be opted for the process. They help individuals to get their Education Transcript and other Education documents from their colleges/universities across India and goes about as a bridge among the student and the university. Worldwide Transcripts provide an issue free Document obtainment and save your basic time and energy.
Some additional services offered by them are:
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets
- Degree Certificate
- Medium of Instructions