How to get Transcript of University of Calcutta and documents needed to apply for the transcript:
To get the transcripts, submit the documents as mentioned below. Submitting the documents properly in one go makes the process hassle-free.
- Mark-sheets (Including if any failed/ re-attempts)
- Degree certificate.
- Registration certificate.
- College-id/ leaving certificate/ fee receipt showing the date of 1st admission to your college.
The process to apply for the transcripts:
One may get the transcripts from the University of Calcutta and Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM) which is a premier autonomous business school in Kolkata within 15-20 days of submitting the documents.
- Collect the form physically from the Sales Counter of the University of Calcutta.
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Deposit the fees for the transcript
- Collect a Challan of cash submitted from the University Cash Counter
Hire a company to help you do the work:
Worldwide transcripts can help you out by getting the transcripts easily from the university. They offer other services too as mentioned:
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate
- Medium of Instructions
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc
About University of Calcutta:
The University of Calcutta, also known as Calcutta University, is a public state university situated in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It was set up on 24 January 1857 and was one of the first institutions in Asia to be set up as a multidisciplinary and Western-style university.
Know more about Kolkata:
Kolkata, known as Calcutta in the past is the capital of India’s West Bengal state. Established as an East India Company exchanging post, it was India’s capital under the British Raj from 1773–1911. Today it’s known for its terrific pioneer architecture, craftsmanship displays, and social celebrations. It’s additionally home to Mother House, home office of the Missionaries of Charity, established by Mother Teresa, whose burial tomb is nearby.
The current education system in Kolkata presents a parallel system of education. The schools run by the government are under the West Bengal Board of Higher Secondary Education (WBHSE) and those run by private ones are affiliated to either CBSE or ICSE.
The most renowned courses offered by the University of Calcutta are as mentioned below: