Bangalore university Transcripts
Bangalore University is a public state university situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The college is a part of the Association of Indian Universities, Association of Commonwealth Universities, and subsidiary by the University Grants Commission. It received accreditation by NAAC in 2016 under the latest grading system. It is one of the most famous and preferred universities of India.
Know more about Bangalore:
Bengaluru is also known as Bangalore and is the capital of India’s southern Karnataka state. The center of India’s innovative industry, the city is likewise known for its parks and nightlife.
In India, Bangalore is always ahead regarding education, with IISc Bangalore stowing a spot in the top 200 institutes in QS World University Rankings. Bangalore has a renowned college in the nation for each subject. IISc is without a doubt the most ideal choice for researchers. It is a paradise of education.
Courses offered by Bangalore University:
The most renowned courses offered by Bangalore University are as mentioned below:
- MBA etc.
How to get Transcripts from Bangalore university and Documents needed to apply for the transcript:
Documents are one of the most important things to apply for University transcripts. Submitting proper documents at the university makes the process of receiving transcripts easier. Some of the documents which must be submitted on time to apply for the transcripts are as mentioned below:
- Mark-sheets (Including if any failed/ re-attempts)
- Degree certificate
The process to apply for the transcripts:
Here is the procedure to be followed for official transcripts from Bangalore the university:
- Fill in the official transcript application form once you receive it from the university. Fill in the form with the registration number, semester, year of exam, etc. The attestations have to be done from the applicant’s college. The documents attested have to be submitted to the university.
- Make a DD in the name of The Finance Officer, University fees is Rs.680 per set
- Attach the photocopies of all the mark sheets. Offer as many copies as needed by the university.
- You even need to get the application signed by the Principal of the college.
- Submit the application form with the set of documents at Pariksha Bhavan, Jnana Bharathi grounds, Bangalore University
- The transcripts can be received by the individual in 4-6 weeks from the university.
- The university does not provide an international courier facility
Worldwide Transcripts will help you do the work:
Worldwide Transcripts is one of the well-known companies in India. It consistently guarantees and makes sure to treat each customer the manner in which they like to be dealt with. They treat customers as the king and believe their satisfaction is the way to success. They are devoted to delivering the transcripts on-time, offer regular help, and update the status of the transcripts, giving details consistently. The customers are consistently free to call them whenever needed. The other services offered by them are:
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate
- Medium of Instructions
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc