The process to apply for the transcripts from HSBTE, Haryana:
Here is the procedure, how to get transcripts from HSBTE to be followed for official transcripts from Haryana State Board Of Technical Education.
- You need to visit the university to collect the form
- Once the form is collected, it should be submitted by visiting the university along with all the mentioned documents.
- To apply for the transcripts or ECA (WES, IQAS, etc), a softcopy of the Marksheet and degree for 10th and 12th grade has to be submitted.
- The university charges Rs. 750 for the transcripts.
- The university does not courier the documents to the applicant. Hence, it is always better to hire a company that can do the needful for you.
Documents needed to apply for the transcript:
Documents are the prime factors to apply for the University transcripts. Submitting proper documents at the university makes the process easier. Documents that must be submitted on time to apply for the transcripts are as mentioned below:
- Mark-sheets (Including if any failed/ re-attempts)
- Degree certificate
- Identity Proof
Worldwide Transcripts will help in getting your transcripts:
Worldwide Transcripts has built a brand value and principles to offer services for transcripts, attestation, and unique source documentation for Indian education universities. The prime motto of the company is to help Indian students and professionals to succeed. That is the reason we offer the best of services. Once you get in touch with them, they will serve you for all your documentation needs. Some of the additional services offered by Worldwide Transcripts are:
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate
- Medium of Instructions
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc
The Haryana State Board of Technical Education has been developed by the Government of Haryana vide Haryana Act No.19 of 2008 which got the consent of the Governor of Haryana on 18-04-2008 and the Act came into power after the equivalent was notified on 6th May 2008 by the State Government into Haryana Govt. Gazette (Extra.). The constitution of the Board takes care of the functions and capacities that are envisaged in Chapter 3 of the Act. This university imparts knowledge in the field of Pharmacy, Architecture, Accounts, Management, Engineering & Technology, Applied Art & Crafts, etc.
Know more about Haryana:
Haryana is a North Indian state encompassing New Delhi on 3 sides. The Yamuna River runs along its eastern border with Uttar Pradesh. Common with Punjab, the state capital Chandigarh is known for its pioneer structures and grid-like road plan planned by Swiss architect, Le Corbusier. The department of School Education, Haryana is a unit of the Government of Haryana in India that cares for the school education in the province of Haryana.
Courses offered by HSBTE Haryana University:
The most renowned courses offered by HSBTE Haryana university are as mentioned below:
- Degree Courses.
- B.E./B.Tech.- LEET.
- B.Pharmacy – Lateral Entry. Etc.