Transcript of Madras University
How to Get Transcripts From University of Madras and documents needed to apply for the transcript:
Mentioned below are the documentation needed to apply for the transcript:
- Photocopies of each certificate – both front and back, two sets each.
- The copies submitted should be black and white.
- Also, take the original certificates with you to the USAB counter
- University issued ID Card
The process to apply for the transcripts:
To apply for the Madras University transcript, one must follow the basic steps mentioned here:
- Get the form from the university and endorsement form for WES
- As of now, the cost for the transcript is Rs.300 per transcript
- Submit two copies of each certificate in black and white
Hire a company to help you do the work:
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate
- Medium of Instructions
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc
About University of Madras
The University of Madras or Madras University is in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India which is a public state University. Set up in 1857, it is perhaps the oldest university in India, joined by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
Know more about Chennai:
Chennai, on the Bay of Bengal in eastern India, is the capital of the province of Tamil Nadu. The city is home to Fort St. George, established in 1644 and now a historical center displaying the city’s underlying foundations as a British military battalion and East India Company exchanging station when it was called Madras.
Chennai is home to numerous institutes and is an educational hub of India. IIT Madras, situated in South Chennai is considered as the premier engineering college of India.
Courses offered :
The most renowned courses offered are as mentioned below: