Transcript of Rajiv Gandhi University of health and science and documents needed to apply for the transcript:
Documents needed to apply for the transcripts are mentioned below:
- RGUHS applications have to be populated and Transcript fees should be paid online.
- The payment receipt.
- Copies of Degree/Provisional Certificates (front & back recommended)
- Mark sheets.
- WES, ICAS, IQAS, PEBC Forms, etc.
The process to apply for the transcripts:
- To apply for the transcript, you must visit the university and attach the Xerox copies of all the semester’s mark sheet, Degree certificates, Application form and online Fee receipt.
- Submit as many numbers of document sets you need.
- The transcripts will be available within 4-7 working days.
Hire a company to help you do the work:
Worldwide transcripts can help you out with getting the university transcript. They have a wide range of services to offer clients. The services offered are mentioned below:
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate
- Medium of Instructions
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc
You may get in touch with them through email on [email protected] / [email protected] or Call on +91-7714069851 / +91-9340899870 / +91-9229295627
The amount charged by them depends on the job done by them and the university the transcripts are applied. Get in touch with them to know more.
About Rajiv Gandhi University:
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, in Bangalore, India, is a public, affiliating university set up in 1996 by the government of Karnataka, India, for the regulation and advancement of advanced education in health sciences all through the province of Karnataka.
Know more about Karnataka:
Karnataka is a state in southwest India with Arabian Sea coastlines. The capital, Bengaluru is a high tech place known for its shopping and nightlife. Toward the southwest, Mysore is home to extravagant sanctuaries including Mysore Palace and many more. Hampi, once the medieval Vijayanagara Empire’s capital, contains vestiges of Hindu temples, elephant stables and a stone chariot.
The state of Karnataka in India has educational institutes like the Indian Institute of Science IISc, Indian Institute of Technology, Dharwad IIT, Indian Institute of Management IIM, the National Institute of Technology Karnataka NITK and many well-known universities.
Karnataka has a literacy pace of 75.36% with 82.47% of guys and 68.08% of females being literate which is a wonderful number.
Courses offered by RGUHS:
Rajiv Gandhi University of health and science offers various graduation and post-graduation courses as mentioned below:
- B.Sc. (Post Basic)